- Join the choir.
- Attend our performances.
- Make a tax-deductible donation, place ads in our programs, sponsor a concert, or become a benefactor of the Rogue Valley Peace Choir.
The Rogue Valley Peace Choir is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation supports the continuation of the choir and its mission to sing for peace, equality, social justice, and stewardship of our planet. All donations will be acknowledged on this website and in our programs.
To contribute, or for more information, contact us at Sing@RogueValleyPeaceChoir.org.
The Rogue Valley Peace Choir gratefully acknowledges the support of the following during the 2015-16 season:
- Ashland Book Exchange
- Ashland Daily Tidings Inner Peace Column
- Ashland First United Methodist Church
- Auburn Street Cottage, Traveler’s Accommodations
- Cabin Fever Sound Company/Tom Frederick
- Carolee Buck/Studio 10, Ashland Art Center
- Coyote Trails School of Nature
- Hideko Tamura Snider, Author of One Sunny Day and When a Peace Tree Blooms
- Joyce Christine Ward, Architecture, Feng Shui
- Kim T. Griswell-Lowry, Editor, Writing Coach, Manuscript Consultant and Workshop Leader
- Medford Congregational United Church of Christ
- Roberta Brodie Real Estate
- Will Nuessle, PhD., Licensed Psychologist
(Watercolor by Rogue Valley Peace Choir member Carolee Buck)